- Mr. Avis Bohlen, Former Assistant Secretary for Arms Control in the Department of State and U.S. ambassador to Bulgaria;
- Mr. Martin Erdmann, NATO Assistant Secretary General for Political Affairs;
- Mr. Yuriy E. Fedorov, Head of the Centre for War and Peace Studies, Moscow State Institute (University) for International Relations (MGIMO);
- Mr. Troels Frøling, Secretary General of the Atlantic Treaty Association;
- Mr. Guillaume Parmentier, Director, French Center on the United States, Institut français des relations internationals.
- Mr. Jean-Pierre Berens, Action against Terrorism Unit, OSCE Secretariat, OSCE Vienna;
- Mr. Fernando Reinares, Senior analyst on International Terrorism, Elcano Royal Institute for International and Strategic Studies, Madrid;
- Mr. Walter Gehr, Project Coordinator, Terrorism Prevention Branch, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Project on Global Terrorism, Vienna;
- Mr. Mark Burgess, Director, World Security Institute, Brussels;
- Mr. Sergey Markedonov, Head of the interethnic relations issues group, Institute for Political and Military Analysis, Moscow.
- Mr. Roman Bužek, Head of Political Section, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Slovak Republic;
- Ms. Shpresa Kureta, MAP, Coordinator, NATO Directory, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Albania;
- Mr. Neven Mikec, Head of NATO Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of the Republic of Croatia;
- Mr. Vesna Borozan, Ambassador, Embassy of Republic of Macedonia to Slovakia.
- Mr. Claudio Bisogniero, NATO Deputy Secretary General;
- Mr. Jaroslav Baška, State Secretary of the Ministry of Defence of the Slovak Republic;
- Mr. William Campbell (rtd.), Vice President of Communication and Information Systems Integration, BAE Systems;
- Mr. Ján Kubiš, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Slovak Republic;
- Mr. Chris Cavoli, US Army, George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies in Garmisch Partenkirchen, Germany
- Mr. Jean-François Bureau, NATO Assistant Secretary General for Public Diplomacy;
- Mr. Adam Daniel Rotfeld, Co-Chairman of the Polish-Russian Working Group for Difficult Matters, Warsaw;
- Mr. Rob de Wijk, Director of The Hague Center for Strategic Studies;
- Mr. Marcin Zaborowski, European Union Institute for Security Studies, Paris;
- Mr. Tomáš Valášek, Director of foreign policy & defence at the Centre for European Reform, Member of the Board, Slovak Atlantic Commission.
- Mr. Anders Fogh Rasmussen, NATO Secretary General;
- Mr. Alexander Vershbow, U. S. Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs, Washington D. C.
- Mr. Jaroslav Baška, Minister of Defence of the Slovak Republic
- Mr. Miroslav Lajčák, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Slovak Republic
- Mr. Imants Liegis, Minister of Defence of Latvia
- Mr. Jaak Aaviksoo, Minister of Defence of Estonia
- Mr. Ljubica Jelušič, Minister of Defence of the Republic of Slovenia
- Mr. Eimert van Middelkoop, Minister of Defence of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Mr. Ivo H. Daalder, U. S. Permanent Representative to NATO
The GLOBSEC 2010 conference took place in unusual time since the Island volcano erruption in April forced the organizers to postpone the conference to September. This enabled the Slovak Atlantic Commission to invite number of ministers, renowned governmental and nongovernmental leaders and opinion-builders such as:
- Amb. Marc Perrin de Brichambaut, Secretary General of the OSCE, Vienna
- H.E. Mikuláš Dzurinda, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Slovak Republic
- H.E. Nickolay Mladenov, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria
- H.E. Iurie Leanca, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Moldova
- H.E. János Martonyi, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary
- H.E. Karel Schwarzenberg, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Mr. Oleksandr Horin, Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs, Ukraine
- Mr. Mikołaj Dowgielewicz, State Secretary for European Affairs, Mimistry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland
- Amb. Victoria Nuland, Special Envoy for Conventional Armed Forces in Europe, U.S. Department of State, Washington, D.C.
- Štefan Füle, Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy, European Commission, Brussels
- Amb. Francesc Vendrell, Former UN and EU Representative in Afghanistan
For the sixth time, GLOBSEC 2011 took place in March in the Slovak capital of Bratislava. During three days, 75 discussants appeared in seven main sessions, six interactive Night Owl Sessions and four informal Dinner Sessions, while leading excellent debates with more than 500 registered participants from 40 countries ranging from the United States to China. The conference hosted also the meeting of the Visegrad Group and Eastern Partnership foreign ministers organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Slovak Republic.
- Karel Schwarzenberg, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic
- János Martonyi, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary
- Mikołaj Dowgielewicz, Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland
- Iurie Leanca, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of the Republic of Moldova
- Grigol Vashadze, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Georgia
- Štefan Fülle, Commissioner for Enlargement and Neibourhood Policy, European Commission
- Philip H. Gordon, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, U. S. Department of State
- Davor Božinović, Minister of Defence of the Republic of Croatia
- Gerald Howarth, Minister of International Security Strategy, Ministry of Defence of the United Kindom
- Jiří Šedivý, State Secretary of the Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic
- Aliaksandr Milinkevich, Belorussian opposition leader, Minsk
- Karl A. Lamers, President of the NATO Parliamentary Assembly and President of the Atlantic Treaty Association
- Bruce Jackson, President, Project on Transitional Democracies, Washington, D.C.
- Ian Brzezinski, Senior Fellow, International Security Program, Atlantic Council of the United States, Washington, D.C.
- Kurt Volker, Managing Director and Senior Fellow, Center for Transatlantic Relations, School of Advanced International Studies, John Hopkins University, Washington D.C.
- Edward Lucas, International Editor, The Economist, London
- Robin Shepherd, Director of Foreign Affairs, Henry Jackson Society, London
- Stephen Flanagan, Senior Vice-President and Henry A. Kissinger Chair, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Washington, D.C.
- Oksana Antonenko, Senior Fellow and Programme Director for Russia and Eurasia, International Institute for Strategic Studies, London
- Andrew Michta, Senior Scholar, Woodrow Wilson Center; M. W. Buckman Distinguished Professor of International Studies, Rhodes College, Washington, D.C.
- Stefanie Babst, Acting Assistant Secretary General for Public Diplomacy, NATO Headquarters, Brussels
- Jeremy Shapiro, Special Advisor to the Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, US Department of State, Washington, D. C.
- Bobo Lo, Analyst and Former Deputy Head at the Australian Embassy in Moscow, London
- Rex Hughes, Visiting Fellow for Cyber Security, Wolfson College, Cambridge University, Cambridge