Date: 14 – 16 April 2016
- With the continuous aim of encouraging a strong voiced public dialogue on the most critical foreign and security questions, the GLOBSEC City Talks will again be brought to three Slovak towns, Bratislava, Banská Bystrica and Košice.
- City Talks will again offer a series of dynamic, provocative and in-depth public debates to discuss the most pressing international issues as well as to put into light new, unusual topics. Broader Slovak public will get a unique chance to discuss world and European issues with the key expert figures and prominent policy-makers from the global political stage.
- City Talks will offer even more interactive discussions in the form of the Oxford style debates in Bratislava and Banská Bystrica. New format of short inspiring stories will be introduced.
- As the cooperation with moderators will be intensified, also the environment of the debates will be highly interactive, both on stage and with the audience.
- The event is designed to reach vast audience, above all active citizenry, diplomatic community, non-governmental representatives, civil society activists, business representatives, academics, high-school and university students, members of youth or student associations and the media.
- To intensify the outreach, social media communication will be provided through Facebook and Twitter, and the recordings of debates will be available on the GLOBSEC YouTube channel.
Bratislava Venue - Studio L+S
Banská Bystrica Venue - Historic Mall, Cikker Hall
Košice Venue - Kasárne/Kulturpark, Building Alfa
Contact point for GLOBSEC City Talks audience
+421 948 179 526