To provide smooth organization of the conference and due to capacity limitations of the venue participation is possible upon personal non-transferable invitation only and is a subject of a precise selection process. Every invitee requires to be approved by the GLOBSEC Forum Audience Board consisting of the organisation’s Honorary Chairman, President, CEO and the Project Manager of the conference.
Invitation process of members of diplomatic missions accredited to Slovakia follows the following specific guidelines- GLOBSEC organizers provide invitations to:
- Heads of diplomatic missions of those states from which participation of a state representative at the level of president, prime minister, minister, state secretary, speaker of the parliament or chairman of the parliamentary committee is confirmed at the Forum;
- Heads of diplomatic missions of those states that are permanent members of the UN Security Council, V4 countries or members of the Presidency Trio of the Council of the European Union;
- Heads of diplomatic missions of states which actively cooperate with GLOBSEC on a long-term basis (active support of speakers' and audience invitations, recommendations of relevant stakeholders as invitees, cooperation during working visits of GLOBSEC representatives abroad);
- Defence attachés of respective missions in case of attendance of minister of defence, state secretary of defence or chief of defence staff;
- Additional members of diplomatic mission in case of participation of a high-level political delegation or in case the mission is official partner of the GLOBSEC organization.