Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Contribute to a variety of different content to elevate the communications of various research programs/standalone initiatives of the organization (including writing press releases, website and social media copy, press event invitations, newsletter entries)
- Collaborate and brainstorm with other comms department team members to produce creative content across all of GLOBSEC’s communication channels and social media platforms
- Monitor analytics and measure data to support the evaluation of GLOBSEC’s communications with the goal to improve its effectiveness and deliver value
- Work closely with the head of the department in coordinating and streamlining comms activities based on requests from different organizational departments
- Support and help manage the planning and execution of large-scale press events, research product launches, and other high-value promotional activities
Employee perks, benefits
- Working in a young, dynamic, and international team
- Working in one of the most influential non-governmental institutions in Europe
- Possibility of development through formal and informal channels
- Participation in international conferences
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master’s degree)
Experience in the position/sector
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Proven experience with producing communications related content
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to translate complex information into engaging and digestible content
- Online and social media communication competencies
- Ability to use social media management software to coordinate cross platform products
- Ability to think creatively and generate ideas with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting Ability to draft a variety of promotional strategies and conceptualize how to interactively engage with GLOBSEC’s global audience
Brief description of the company
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.
The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy, security. We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind, and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas which are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation.