Job description, responsibilities, and duties
- Event planning and realization
- Actively communicates with suppliers, project team, and partners – as a part of the project team
- Prepares, organizes and participates in GLOBSEC Flagship Events and other events for external clients
- Proactively looks for appropriate and the most suitable services/goods
- Coordinates and oversees the co-operation with suppliers.
- Performs regular market research to look for innovations
- Taking responsibility for clients
- Developing activities in order to gain new clients
- Processing of price offers/event budgets
- Performs additional tasks assigned by a direct superior
Employee perks, benefits
- Working in a young, dynamic, and international team
- Working in one of the most influential non-governmental institutions in Europe
- Possibility of development through formal and informal channels
- Participation in international conferences
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
- Event industry
- English – Upper-intermediate (B2) and Slovak – Proficiency (C2)
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint – Advanced
Microsoft Outlook – Advanced
Microsoft Word – Advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- knowledge of the local environment
- negotiating skills and assertiveness
- knowledge of the diplomatic protocol (establishing good relationships with suppliers)
- great time management
- team player
- 1 500€ brutto
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.
The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy, security. We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
- Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
- Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
- Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas that are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation