GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.
The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy, security. We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
- Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
- Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
- Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas which are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
– Preparation of budget
– Financial coordination of budgets and expenses for the project implementation
– Responsibility for following all rules while working with budget and expenses (internal and contract)
– Responsibility for the control and accuracy of all accounting documents
– The establishment of interim reports on the implementation of the budget
– Communication with project managers and interoperable departments about direct costs to projects
– Responsibility for the processing of financial billing
– Processing of financial analysis of projects
– Preparation of monthly reports for financial and project manager
– Responsibility for communication with selected institutions and agencies
– Responsibility for sharing the Best practices with the team and for their update on a regular basisContracts:
– Ensure the correctness of financial aspects in cooperation with the legal coordinator and responsible department
– Responsibility for submitting regular expenses within the required deadline
– Responsibility for submitting the billing of business trips within the required deadline
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
Field of study
Economics/ Business Academy
English – Upper-intermediate (B2)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
– Working with accounting documents – advanced
– Experience with the financial management of projects – basic
– Knowledge of accounting acts – intermediate
– Knowledge of working, civil and commercial acts – basic
– Attention to details
– Time management
– Stress management
Employee perks, benefits
• Working in a young, dynamic and international team
• Working in one of the most influential non-governmental institutions in Europe
• Possibility of career growth and development through formal and informal channels
• Participation in international conferences
1 350 EUR/month – The final offer may, of course, be higher, depending on the candidate’s experience, skills and knowledge
Information about the selection process
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position matching your career ambitions, please send us your CV together with a motivation letter to [email protected] reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.