WHAT ARE THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Project and event management assistance
- Administration support, material preparation
- Tech and graphic support (for selected positions only)
- Communication with media and work with website and social media (for selected positions only)
- Communication and support with all stakeholders of the conference
- Cooperation with a protocol team and delegation
- Support technical teams
- Be present and support stage team, directors, project managers & project coordinators
WHICH TEAMS ARE OPEN FOR THESE POSITIONS?
- Social Media and PR
- Strategic Partnership
- Globsec Policy Institute
- Online Platforms
- Side meeting
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Undergraduate/bachelor studies in International Relations, Politics, European Studies, Management, Economics, Journalism or other related disciplines
- Proven understanding of international relations, journalism or IT sector
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, IT literacy, experience with MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and willingness to develop these skills to an advanced level
- The enthusiasm with a Can-Do attitude
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Unique possibility to learn from and experience work at the most dynamic organization in the region
- Invitations to our selected events and the possibility to meet well-known experts
- Training activities focused on improving communication and presentation skills
- Possibility to receive references for future employees
- Prospects of becoming an employee of GLOBSEC
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (max 2 pages) and a one-page cover letter to [email protected]. Please note this is an UNPAID opportunity. A certificate will be issued upon successful competition of the internship.