Strategy and Leadership
- Development and implementation of long-term programme strategy and goals in compliance with the mission of the organization;
- Leadership, professional development and management of programme’s staff;
- Supervision over the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the programme;
- Management of the support staff (project assistant/manager, interns);
- Supervision over the planning, implementation, execution, and evaluation of projects; responsibility for all outcomes towards project committee and quality control;
- Responsibility for smooth cooperation of Programme’s team members with other GLOBSEC’s departments.
- Defining and adjusting of research agenda that focuses on European policy, economic affairs, and finance;
- Development and maintenance of communication with external experts;
- Supervision over the expert work of Research and Associate Fellow(s);
- Writing and editing expert publications;
- Quality control (final editing) of all publications and project proposals within the programme.
- Development of partnerships with key institutional and corporate partners;
- Ensuring that adequate funds are available to permit the programme’s activities to achieve the strategic goals;
- Identification and realization of fundraising opportunities and coordination with the Corporate Partnership Department.
- Representation of the programme at expert events (seminars, conferences);
- Commenting for media and advocating expert positions;
- Active contribution to the content of social media;
- Responsibility for presentation and visibility of programme’s activities and outcomes in media.
Professional background requirements and competencies:
- A candidate is required to have at least 5 years of experience in academia, think-tank, or public sector;
- High level of research/analytical skills supported by sound results;
- Expertise in European or global economic affairs or finance
- Active participation and networking in the area of expertise (on personal and institutional level);
- Proficiency in written and spoken communication in English is required;
- Proven track record in writing and editing expert publications;
- Experience in speaking at international events and commenting for media;
- Experience with team and project management.
Other requirements: residence in or relocation to Bratislava
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position matching your career ambitions, please send us your CV together with a motivation letter and a list of publications to email@example.com .
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.
Salary: Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards from 1600 EUR/month/full-time based on your experience*
* We are required by Slovak legislation to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Personal data included in your CV and cover letter will be processed for the purpose of applying for the above described position and in the extent determined by personal data contained in curriculum vitae or any similar document of the applicant, not longer than for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of such processing. As a data subject, you have the right to access to your personal data, right to rectification in case of incorrect data, right to portability, right to have your data destroyed, right to object the use of your data for direct marketing, mailing contact and system automated decisions and right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority. You are not under any obligation to provide us with your personal data but your application without personal data may not be processed properly. Your personal data shall stay confidential and we are not providing it to any third party. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at our address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.