GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.
The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy, security. We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
• Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
• Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
• Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas that are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
HR Specialist is responsible for recruitment, selection and onboarding processes, personnel administration, preparation of HR statistics and analysis, coordination of interns and support of other HR administrative tasks.
• Recruitment of new colleagues for the entire organization
• Recruitment and coordination of interns for GLOBSEC Bratislava Forum
• Preparation and administration of employee files
• Work with HR database and attendance system
• Preparation of documents for payroll processing
• HR statistics tracking and analysis
This position covers complex HR processes with a focus on working with data.
A big advantage is a knowledge about taxes, health and social insurance and self-employed persons
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor’s degree)
University education (Master’s degree)
Recruitment/ Human resources management, Psychology
English – Advanced (C1)
Human Resources – Advanced
Microsoft Excel – Expert
Microsoft Outlook – Advanced
Microsoft Word – Advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic
Number of years of experience
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
Action-oriented and creative
Optimizes work processes
Being flexible and adaptable
Employee perks, benefits
• Working in a young, dynamic and international team
• Working in one of the most influential non-governmental institutions in Europe
• Possibility of development through formal and informal channels
• Participation in international conferences
• Performance bonuses in the form of KPIs
1 400 EUR/monthTrade licence-based cooperation The final offer may, of course, be higher, depending on the candidate’s experience, skills and knowledge.
Information about the selection process
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position matching your career ambitions, please send us your CV together with a motivation letter to [email protected]
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.