We are looking for an Intern who will be supporting our HR Specialist. Get experience in HR during your studies!
- Assist and support ad-hoc requests
- Preparation of HR documents based on provided template
- Support the day to day HR operation
- Administration of the internal HR database
- Support HR Specialist during GLOBSEC WEEK Conference ( Onboarding process, contract creation, communication with Interns, be present at the conference)
Duration: 1st August – 31st October 2020
What do we expect?
- Interest in HR administration, employee care and/or labour law
- Punctuality with the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and responsibility in completing tasks
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (Slovak and English)
- Positive thinking
- Stress managemeng
What are the Benefits?
- Unique possibility to learn from and experience work at the most dynamic organization in the region
- Invitations to our selected events and possibility to meet well known experts
- Training activities focused on improving communication and presentation skills
- Possibility to receive references for future employees
- Prospects of becoming an employee of GLOBSEC
If your profile meets the requirements and you have resonated with this opportunity, please get in touch and send your resumé to [email protected]. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.