We are looking for an Intern who will be supporting our Strategic Partnership department.
- Administrative support for the Corporate Partnerships department
- Assistance with partnership services at the events and on the projects: registration of the partner’s representatives in our registration system, all the administration connected to the presence of the corporate representatives at the GLOBSEC events
- Preparation of the background materials for the corporate partnerships team: research on business related topics, preparation of the charts and graphs
- Ad-hoc tasks from the superiors
Duration: 1st August – 31st October 2020
What do we expect?
- Attention to details
- Time management
- Stress management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills,
- Experience with MS Office software packages (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook etc.),
- Enthusiasm with a Can-Do attitud
What are the Benefits?
- Unique possibility to learn from and experience work at the most dynamic organization in the region
- Invitations to our selected events and possibility to meet well known experts
- Training activities focused on improving communication and presentation skills
- Possibility to receive references for future employees
- Prospects of becoming an employee of GLOBSEC
If your profile meets the requirements and you have resonated with this opportunity, please get in touch and send your resumé to [email protected]. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.