WHAT ARE THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Project and event management assistance
- Administration support, material preparation
- Tech and graphic support (for selected positions only)
- Communication with media and work with website and social media (for selected positions only)
- Communication and support with all stakeholders of the conference
- Cooperation with a protocol team and delegation
- Support technical teams
- Be present and support stage team, directors, project managers & project coordinators
WHICH TEAMS ARE OPEN FOR THESE POSITIONS?
- Social Media and PR
- Strategic Partnership
- Globsec Policy Institute
- Online Platforms
- Side meeting
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Undergraduate/bachelor studies in International Relations, Politics, European Studies, Management, Economics, Journalism or other related disciplines
- Proven understanding of international relations, journalism or IT sector
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, IT literacy, experience with MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and willingness to develop these skills to an advanced level
- The enthusiasm with a Can-Do attitude
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Unique possibility to learn from and experience work at the most dynamic organization in the region
- Invitations to our selected events and the possibility to meet well-known experts
- Training activities focused on improving communication and presentation skills
- Possibility to receive references for future employees
- Prospects of becoming an employee of GLOBSEC
The internship as such is unpaid, but GLOBSEC will provide accommodation before and during the conference and will provide meal vouchers as well.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (max 2 pages) and a one-page cover letter to [email protected]. Please note this is an UNPAID opportunity. A certificate will be issued upon successful competition of the internship.