GLOBSEC is an independent, non-partisan, non-governmental organisation committed to enhancing security, prosperity and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world. As globalisation deepens, the international system is becoming less predictable and more unstable. The post-cold war environment is fading away, the traditional institutional framework is disintegrating, and new non-state actors are on the rise. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old dogmas of economies, societies and political order.
An Intern will be part of the Corporate and Strategic Relations team which establishes partnerships with the world’s top corporations from various industries, mainly from the defence, energy or IT sector. These companies are among the top ranked companies within their industry and particular field of specialization.
- Continuous market research with the aim to identify future prospective corporate partners from the defence sector
- Identification of possible intersection of interests between GLOBSEC and the prospective partners from the defence sector
- Provides support to the Senior Corporate and Strategic Relations Coordinator with the logistical operations related to the fulfilment of commitments towards the external partners
- Preparing partnerships proposals
- Preparing of all the materials for the external meetings with the partners
- Media monitoring in the defence sector
- Studying International relations, Focus on Defence and Security/Conflict, Management, Economic or similar field
- Microsoft Excel – advanced
- Microsoft Word – advanced
- Microsoft Outlook – advanced
- Microsoft Power point – advanced
- English – advanced (C1)
- interest in international relations, defence and security
- proactive approach
- initiates new activities that can help with their self-development
- communicates effectively
- organisational savvy
- ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
Start date: January – February 2018
Length: 6 months – with a possibility of extension upon agreement
Location: Vajnorská 100/B, POLUS TOWER II, Bratislava.
Present in GLOBSEC premises is required with flexibility arrange upon agreement.
What are the benefits?
- A unique possibility to learn and experience working at the most dynamic organisation in the region
- Career related experience
- Gains practical knowledge
- Prospects of a long-term cooperation with the GLOBSEC organisation.
- A possibility to receive references for future employers
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position matching your career ambitions, please send us your CV together with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.
By sending us the cv and cover letter, the applicant grants the consent with processing of his/ her personal data with the purpose of applying for the posted position and in the extent determined by personal data contained in curriculum vitae or any similar document of the applicant, without a time limitation; however, not longer than for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of such processing, pursuant to Article 11 of Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on protection of personal data and on change and amendment of other acts as amended.