Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The GLOBSEC Democracy & Resilience Programme aims to strengthen the resilience of democratic societies to subversive efforts aiming to undermine them and defend the integrity of the information space. We
1, provide data and research-driven insight into the impact of information warfare and information manipulation campaigns aimed at destabilizing the safety of democratic societies
2, expose tools, techniques, and actors involved in information hybrid operations and identify new trends
3, defend the integrity of the information space by awareness-raising, public campaigns, and advocacy
4, and inform policymakers, opinion leaders on both sides of the Atlantic on relevant developments, trends, and patterns
As a project coordinator for Democracy & Resilience, you will become a part of the team working on new, innovative projects and activities all year long.
– Assist researchers with coordination and implementation of large-scale international projects in Central and Eastern Europe and the Balkan region;
– Help to organise various events and meetings;
– Prepare reports and meeting minutes for supervisors
– Coordinate and correspond with partners in a project management system
– Keep track of project timeline and other deadlines
– Provide analytical support in the areas of interest and participate in discussions on relevant developments in international relations
– Maintain databases of contacts
– Contribute to newsletters
– Liaise with other departments of the organisation
– Fulfil other administrative tasks as defined by your Programme Manager
Employee perks, benefits
– Working in one of the most influential think tanks in Europe
– Possibility of career development through formal and informal channels
– Opportunity to contribute to ideas shaping the world
Information about the selection process
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master’s degree)
Personality requirements and skills
– Documented experience in project management for NGOs, think-tanks, or other types of organizations is required
– MA degree in international relations, political science, European studies, economics, or a related area is an advantage. Awareness of and interest in politics or international affairs is required.
– Experience in working abroad is an advantage
– Fluency in English (C1 level) is required
Skills and traits:
– Excellent organizational skills and time management with strong attention to detail
-Pro-active and solution-oriented approach
-Teamwork and open attitude
– Ability to work under stress and prioritize tasks
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to work independently
Brief description of the company
The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy, security. We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
• Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
• Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
• Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind, and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas which are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation.