Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Greeting and taking care of visitors.
- Responsible for the reception area.
- Responsible for buying office supplies and refreshments for visitors and Top Management.
- Processing incoming calls.
- Providing hospitality for visitors – welcoming, preparation and service of refreshment.
- Assuring cleanness of reception area and meeting rooms.
- Administrative support for Office Manager
- Organization and help with internal events (Common Breakfast, meetings, and events at our premises) – preparation of a
- catering, rooms, be present during the event and cleaning after an event.
Employee perks, benefits
- Working in young, dynamic and international team
- Working in one of the most influential non-governmental institutions in Europe
- Participation in international conferences
Information about the selection process
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position matching your career ambitions, please send us your CV together with motivation letter to [email protected] .
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Able to lead small talks with important visitors and partners
Brief description of the company
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.
The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy, security. We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
- Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
- Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
- Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind, and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas which are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation.