- Development of strategic relations with business leaders and corporate partners
- Representing GLOBSEC on external meetings & fundraising events with the purpose of building new business relations
- Coordinating the operational processes of a number of accounts
- Regular meetings with the Manager of Corporate and Strategic Relations Department on the status of the assigned accounts and partners’ requests
- Face-to-face interaction and attending the negotiation meetings with the partners
- Preparation of all of the relevant materials for the external meetings with the partners
- Initiation of personal meetings and activities with the assigned accounts and partners
- Preparing the partnership proposals – in cooperation with Strategic Forums department and GLOBSEC Policy Institute
- Coordinating the operational processes (facilitation of meetings, implementation of one-off events throughout the year…) of a number of assigned accounts
- Fulfilling the administrative tasks connected to the assigned accounts (contracts, invoices etc.)
- Attending internal project team meetings – rotating basis
- Attending Project committee meetings – relevant parts
Personality requirements and skills
- 2+ years of experience in corporate fundraising/business consulting/business development
- Excellent networking skills
- Business insight and customer focus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Action oriented and drive for results
Other requirements: residence in or relocation to Bratislava
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position matching your career ambitions, please send us your CV together with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.
Salary: Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards from 1400 EUR/month/full-time based on your experience*
* We are required by Slovak legislation to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Personal data included in your CV and cover letter will be processed for the purpose of applying for the above described position and in the extent determined by personal data contained in curriculum vitae or any similar document of the applicant, not longer than for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of such processing. As a data subject, you have the right to access to your personal data, right to rectification in case of incorrect data, right to portability, right to have your data destroyed, right to object the use of your data for direct marketing, mailing contact and system automated decisions and right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority. You are not under any obligation to provide us with your personal data but your application without personal data may not be processed properly. Your personal data shall stay confidential and we are not providing it to any third party. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at our address or via email email@example.com.