Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Fundraising through membership and sponsorship packages, funding for GLOBSEC initiatives in the Automotive and Energy field preferably.
- Development of strategic relations with business leaders and corporate partners
- Representing GLOBSEC on external meetings & fundraising events with the purpose of building new business relations
- Coordinating the operational processes of a number of accounts
- Face-to-face interaction and attending the negotiation meetings with the partners
- Preparation of all of the relevant materials for the external meetings with the partners
- Initiation of personal meetings and activities with the assigned accounts and partners
- Preparing the partnership proposals – in cooperation with the Strategic Forums department and GLOBSEC Policy Institute
- Coordinating the operational processes (facilitation of meetings, implementation of one-off events throughout the year…) of a number of assigned accounts
- Regular meetings with the Manager of Corporate and Strategic Relations Department on the status of the assigned accounts and partners’ requests
- Attending internal project team meetings – the rotating basis
- Attending Project committee meetings – relevant parts
Candidates with the following education suit the position
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
- English – Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
- 2+ years of experience in corporate fundraising/business consulting/business development
- Excellent networking skills
- Business insight and customer focus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Action-oriented and drive for results
- Interest in international relations, geopolitics, new technologies
- Independency, Proactivity
- Good communication skills
Employee perks, benefits
- Working in a young, dynamic and international team
- Working in one of the most influential non-governmental institutions in Europe
- Development through formal and informal channels
- Participation in international conferences
Information about the selection process
If your profile meets all our requirements and you find this position matching your career ambitions, please send us your CV together with a motivation letter to [email protected].
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Thank you for understanding.
Brief description of the organisation
GLOBSEC is a global think-tank based in Bratislava committed to enhancing security, prosperity, and sustainability in Europe and throughout the world.
The international environment is becoming less predictable and more complex. Technological innovation is quickly disrupting the old frameworks of economies, societies and political order. GLOBSEC helps to provide a better understanding of global trends and their consequences for society, economy, security. We generate new ideas and drive change for a more stable, prosperous and sustainable world, by:
• Conducting world-class research and political insight into major threats and risks to our society.
• Driving change by engaging esteemed policy-makers and senior leaders from different sectors in our policy initiatives.
• Putting together leaders and stakeholders from multiple sectors at the right time in one place.
In an interconnected world, GLOBSEC stimulates public-private dialogue to shape agendas for the future. With global ambitions in mind and building on its Central European legacy, GLOBSEC seeks to contribute to agendas which are critical for Europe. GLOBSEC acts in the spirit of European values and international cooperation.