The event will be live-streamed on our social media channels and on the video tile below
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the pace of changes and turbulences in international relations has increased. Unexpected “black swan” events such as the abrupt takeover of Afghanistan by the Taliban and zero-day cyber exploits put additional pressure on the ability of our security architecture to handle and withstand these rapid changes.
As Europe grapples with the shifting geopolitical realities and new technology developments, are our responses to complex and evolving hybrid threats up to date? The discussion with leading experts in the field will address the following questions:
- How to win the “imagination race” with our adversaries?
- What lessons did we and did not learn from the pandemic and other recent developments?
- How to make our structures, policies and measures future proof?
- Teija Tiilikainen, Director of Hybrid CoE
- Mark Galeotti, Senior Associate Fellow at RUSI and GLOBSEC, Honorary Professor, UCL School of Slavonic & East European Studies
- Nicolas Tenzer, Chairman, CERAP (Centre for Study and Research on Political Decision) Guest Professor, Sciences-Po Paris
Daniel Milo, Senior Adviser at GLOBSEC