The Central European Policy Institute (CEPI) organizes a closed-door briefing on current political and security development in Macedonia by Ján Cingel, responsible for projects in the Western Balkans at the Slovak Atlantic Commission and Milan Nič, CEPI’s managing director and expert on the Western Balkans.
Briefing will provide answers to the following questions:
- What is the political background of the current crisis in Macedonia?
- What are the implications for Macedonia’s security, integration and democratisation?
- What are the way outs for the government of Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski?
- What are the risks for the neighbouring Western Balkan countries and for the EU?
- What is the role of the EU and what should be the Slovakia’s position?
The discussion is invitations-only and will be held in Slovak.