29 July 2020 (Wednesday)
16.30 – 17.15 CEST
To participate via Zoom please register here.
The event will be live-streamed on this page and on our social media channels.
Exclusive chat with H.E. Johannes Hahn, European Commissioner for Budget and Administration
- Sebastian Schäffer, Managing Director, Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM)
- Alena Kudzko, Director, GLOBSEC Policy Institute
In this event we would like to address the following issues:
- How is the Next Generation EU helping the Member States to relaunch their economy? When will it be launched?
- How is the Next Generation EU complementing the EU budget?
- How does the Just Transition Mechanism bring added value to the Member States?
- How can the European Union protect its financial interests more effectively? What are the EU relations with other international institution on the matter?
This online event is held by GLOBSEC in a framework of GLOBSEC’s series of actions under the campaign #Hub4Europe in cooperation with the Institute for the Danube Region and Central Europe (IDM).