Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs is hosting the 4th Meeting of the German-Slovak Reflection Group to discuss the upcoming Slovak EU Council Presidency, migration and energy policy as well as other relevant issues.
Milan Nič, CEPI Director, speaks at the panel titled ‘Migration and Refugees: A European Response for a Common Challenge?‘.
The panel will addresss the following questions:
- How can we best protect Schengen?
- How should we handle applicants for asylum across the EU?
- Which is the best way to control the flow of refugees from EU neighbourhoods?
- Ambassador Joachim Bleicker, Director for Relations with EU Member States, German Federal Foreign Office
- Peter Mišík, Political Director, MFaEA
- Barbara Lippert, Research Director, SWP
- Milan Nič, Director, CEPI
- Vladimír Bilčík, Senior Researcher, SFPA
The full programme of the event is available here.