23 July 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM CEST
Virtual roundtable discussion via ZOOM.
Please register in advance here.
This event will be live-streamed below and on our Social Media channels.
Please join GLOBSEC’s Energy Transition Task Force together with the European Commission and European Investment Bank for a discussion on developments and progress across the Central and Eastern European (CEE) energy landscape. This will highlight specific CEE clean energy projects that will play a key role in the region’s energy transition within the framework of the European Green Deal.
Opening remarks by:
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice President, Interinstitutional relations and foresight, European Commission
- Lilyana Pavlova, Vice President, European Investment Bank
- Gabriel Szabo, MOL Group Downstream Executive Vice President (EVP), Deputy Chairman, SLOVNAFT
- Juraj Krajcar, Chairman of the Board of Directors, ZSE Energia
- Kamil Čermák, Chairman of the Board and CEO, CEZ ESCO
- Marian Bocek, Co-founder and CEO, InoBat Auto
- Jürgen Knie, COO, Manz Group
- Vazil Hudák, Deputy Chairman, GLOBSEC