We are currently seeking a part-time Receptionist, which is a unique opportunity to be part of our welcoming team at our headquarters in Bratislava.
As a Receptionist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and taking care of visitors and reception area, preparing service of refreshment.
- Organizing and helping with internal events on an occasional basis.
- Assuring cleanness of reception area and meeting rooms.
- Issuing and recording staff entry cards.
- Processing incoming calls, dealing with in/outgoing post.
- Administrative support for Office Manager.
Employee perks, benefits
* working in one of the most influential think tanks in Europe
* a chance to shape the leading GLOBSEC events and activities
* fixed working hours and dynamic environment
* international team
* you can grow with us, both as an expert and as a person
Information about the selection process
In order to qualify for this position, please, send your CV in English through profesia.sk. We will get in touch with you shortly.
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Advanced (C1) and Slovak - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Office 365 - Advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
In addition to the traits listed, a perfect candidate for a part-time receptionist role may also possess the following qualities:
Excellent communication skills: A receptionist needs to be able to communicate clearly and effectively with visitors, colleagues, and superiors. They should have a friendly and welcoming demeanor, as well as the ability to convey information accurately and efficiently.
Strong organizational skills are essential for keeping everything running smoothly.
Adaptability: A receptionist may need to deal with unexpected situations or changes in plans, and should be able to adapt quickly and effectively to these challenges.
Professionalism: A receptionist is often the first point of contact for visitors and clients, and should represent the company in a professional and positive manner.
Attention to detail: A receptionist should be able to pay close attention to details, such as spelling and grammar, when handling correspondence or other documents.
If interested in the position, please apply via this link.