Our Strategic Projects and Events Team is the driving force behind all of our events. As a Project Specialist, you will oversee the coordination of entire events or conferences and contribute to their overall success. You will report regularly to Director of the Strategic Projects and Events.
The various areas of responsibility include:
- Coordination of operational and administrative duties in relation to the organization of the GLOBSEC flagship conferences: GLOBSEC Forum, Tatra Summit, Chateau Bela
- Preparation of content materials for Strategic Forums Department, including research, internal and background notes, conference agendas and session descriptions, invitations, list of invitees, etc.
- Gathering and organizing logistical information for the GLOBSEC conferences as assigned
- Building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders
- Developing and executing plans to ensure GLOBSEC research and policy materials gain wide reach with relevant policymakers globally
- Attending conferences, roundtables and events on behalf of GLOBSEC
- Maintaining and updating databases
Employee perks, benefits
A competitive salary commensurate to years of experience, level of education, and other relevant characteristics. This is an opportunity to make a difference through shaping policy as a part of an international, young, vibrant team. The perks include interactions with high-level decision-makers and participation in leading international events and conferences.
Information about the selection process
In order to qualify for this position, please, send your CV and cover letter in English through profesia.sk. We will get in touch with you shortly.
Expected date of completion of the selection process
30 September 2023
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
International Relations, European studies, Economy, Public affairs, Protocol & Diplomacy
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Office 365 - Advanced - Advanced
Experience in the position/sector
Experience in Diplomatic Protocol would be an advantage.
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
If you think of yourself as having all of the following requirements and skills:
• 1+ years’ experience in project/ event management
• Education focus International affairs/Political Economy/Security Studies
• Advanced level of English (speaking, understanding, writing) - C1
• Project Management or multi-stakeholder coordination experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi task and prioritize, work under tight deadlines and in an independent manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Forward-thinking and yet we are all a team of a can-do-attitude
If interested in the position, please apply via this link.