What do we expect?
- Under-graduate/bachelor studies in International Relations, Politics, European Studies, Management and Economics or other related disciplines
- Proven understanding of international relations
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- IT literacy, experience with MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and willingness to develop these skills to an advanced level
- Enthusiasm with a Can-Do attitude.
What you should know
- GLOBSEC will take place on 19 – 21 June.
- Since June, we provide all of our interns in Bratislava with accommodation and meal and we also cover travel expenses related to the internship
- Call for applications will be closed on 30 April.