We are looking for active young people who want to participate in GLOBSEC TATRA SUMMIT 2016, Forum focused on EU and economic topics. Forum welcome well known journalists each year and follow new trends by using modern technologies.
GLOBSEC is offering professional working environment in dynamic non-governmental organization with wide range of activities. GLOBSEC is “the place to be” for active and motivated students, particularly under-graduates/bachelor students who are looking for unique work experience.
- project and event management assistance
- tech and graphic support (for selected positions only)
- communication with media and work with website and social media (for selected positions only)
- administrative support
What are the benefits?
- unique possibility to learn from and experience work at the most dynamic organization in the region
- invitations to our selected events and possibility to meet well known experts
- training activities focused on improving communication and presentation skills
- possibility to receive references for future employees
- prospects of becoming an employee of GLOBSEC
What do we expect?
- under-graduate/bachelor studies in International Relations, Politics, European Studies, Management, Economics, Journalism or other related disciplines
- proven understanding of international relations, journalism or IT sector fluency in English
- excellent communication and organizational skills IT literacy, experience with MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) and willingness to develop these skills to an advanced level enthusiasm with a Can-Do attitude
Which departments are open for these positions?
- Strategic Forums
- Media and External Communication Department
- Event Development and IT Department
- Financial/HR Office and more…
Send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 11 October 2016.