The project purpose is to offer a comparative survey of the V4 foreign-policy trend setters’ (politicians, diplomats, journalists, experts) opinions about current global and EU-related challenges and of their visions of the future, providing a unique insight into the foreign policy cultures of the four states. The study aims to examine, where the scope for further foreign-policy cooperation lies and where, on the contrary, no excessive expectations should be placed. The results will help to commence a new discussion on the V4 future and to forge internal cohesion of the group.
- Visegrad Foreign Policy Trends – Unstable Times Ahead
- ‘Trends of Visegrad Foreign Policy 2015’ in Brussels
- Trends of Visegrad Foreign Policy featured on Carnegie Europe
- Central European Perspectives on EU integration: Tatra Summit 2015
- CEPI at Tatra Summit 2015