In the weekly videoblog with SME, CEPI comments on the urgent recent events and developments in international and European politics. The range of issues extends from migration to military operations, from financial crisis to energy debate. The videoblog is in Slovak.
You can find the full archive of the videoblogs here.
- 08.12.2015 Videoblog with SME: Ukraine two years after Maidan
- 02.12.2015 Videoblog with SME: EU reaches deal with Turkey to limit refugee flow
- 25.11.2015 Videoblog with SME: Russia responds to shooting down of its jet by Turkey
- 20.11.2015 Videoblog with SME: How EU Members could help France in the aftermath of the attacks?
- 11.11.2015 Videoblog with SME: New wave of negotiations on potential Brexit
- 27.10.2015 Videoblog with SME: Elections in Poland
- 20.10.2015 Videoblog with SME: Protests in Moldova intensify amid corruption