- Which Central Europeans are the most Western-oriented?
- Where are the largest generational differences?
- Which Central Europeans are most prone to conspiracy theories?
- Who are the most vocal supporters of NATO and the European Union?
- Which generation is most nostalgic for communist times?
The answers to these questions and more can be found in GLOBSEC’s Generation Trends Central Europe: Mosaic of Perspectives, which captures the complexity of Central European perceptions of geopolitics, EU and NATO membership, as well as the end of communist regimes by looking at different age groups. Analysis is based on data collected from public opinion polls in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia.
Generation Trends by on Scribd