06.05.2021 - Going for Growth in Central Europe
Thursday, 6 May 2021
The event will be live-streamed on this page (on the video tile below) and on our social media channels.
GLOBSEC is organizing an exclusive joint event of GLOBSEC and the OECD entitled Going for Growth in Central Europe, which is also a part of a Roadshow for the OECD’s newly released report “2021 Going for Growth: Shaping a Vibrant Recovery.
In the light of the recent tectonic shifts caused by the COVID19 pandemic, it is important to hold strategic conversations uniting key actors in the economy on the economic future of the Central European region. The release of the OECD Report and prior work of GLOBSEC as a part of its strategic transformation stream on the GLOBSEC Tatra Summit platform jointly provide for such opportunity at a single conversation juncture, and we would also very much like to include your perspective.
The dialogue would feature an expert discussion on the strategic economic transformation of the Central European Region by high-level policymakers, think-tank leaders and the media.
- Mr Luiz de Mello, Director of the Policy Studies Branch at the Economic Department of the OECD
- H.E. Ingrid Brocková, State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Slovak Republic and former Ambassador to the OECD
- Marian Piecha, Deputy Minister for EU Funds at Ministry of Industry and Trade (Prague)
- Ján Oravec, Secretary of State at Ministry of Economy (Bratislava)
- Soňa Muzikárova, Chief Economist at GLOBSEC (Bratislava)