10.03.2021 - Using recovery and resilience plans for making Central Europe more innovative
Wednesday, 10 March 2021
The event will be live-streamed on this page (on the video tile below) and on our social media channels.
GLOBSEC is organizing a series of regional working-level Recovery and Resiliency webinars across different thematic streams. We would like to invite you to the session focusing on innovations in Central Europe, “Using RRPs for making Central Europe more innovative".
The regional consultation of national RRP strategies and plans serves to ‘compare notes’ and find common solutions to common challenges but also ignite a conversation about implementation. GLOBSEC brings together stakeholders including national RRP leads and policy technicians, policymakers, high government officials, private sector and third sector leaders to facilitate a vibrant dialogue with regards to the structural reform plans, organized around topical pillars. In the past, GLOBSEC has held the Slovak national chapter of the RRP platform around four strategic topical pillars, including innovation, digitalization, energy transition (building renovation), and the future of mobility.
- Zsolt Darvas, Senior Research Fellow at BRUEGEL (Brussels)
- Helena Šarkanová, Partner at McKinsey & Company (Prague)
- Michal Štencl, Founder of SYGIC (Bratislava)
- Miroslav Beblavý, Founder at ESPRI and Public Policy Adviser (Bratislava)
- Soňa Muzikárova, Chief Economist at GLOBSEC (Bratislava)
- Vazil Hudak, Vice Chair at GLOBSEC (Bratislava)