18.12.2020 – Revamping the Auto Industry & Mobility for post-COVID-19 Competitiveness and Sustainability
Friday, December 18, at 10.00 AM CET
Please register here for the event in advance.
GLOBSEC in cooperation with Slovak Global Network (SGN) is launching a pilot phase of consultations for the Recovery & Resilience Plan of the Slovak Republic.
Led by Vazil Hudák, GLOBSEC Vice-Chair and envoy of the European Commission for SMEs, this session will include key public and private stakeholders to discuss investment priorities and private sector participation in relation to the long-term national automotive industry and mobility strategies within the framework Slovakia‘s national Recovery and Resiliency Plan. GLOBSEC aims to continue the strategic dialogue with expert stakeholders into Q1 2021 and deliver concrete recommendations to the government before the final document is submitted to the European Commission in April 2021.
- Keynote speech by Ján Oravec, State Secretary, Ministry of Economy
- Lívia Vašáková, Advisor to the Prime Minister, Office of the Prime Minister
- Norbert Kurilla, Advisor to the President, Office of the President
- Boris Ažaltovič, State Secretary, Ministry of Labor
- Michal Ambrovič, Volkswagen AG Slovakia, Spokesperson