"A view from Central Europe" is a series of monthly blog-style publications providing a platform for foreign and EU policy experts, including young and up-coming thinkers, from the Visegrad Group region – Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland - to reach an EU wide policy-focused audience. The project aims to intensify dialogue between the Visegrad capitals and European opinion-makers on hotly debated issues in the EU agenda with strategic implications for Central Europe.
This project is supported by the International Visegrad Fund.
- 21.07.2016 A View from Central Europe: What next for EU?
- 24.06.2016 A View from Central Europe: Brexit Aftermath
- 06.06.2016 A view from Central Europe: UK referendum
- 16.05.2016 A view from Central Europe: NATO´s eastern expansion
- 14.04.2016 A view from Central Europe: Should Visegrad leaders be concerned about growing fragmentation in Europe?
- 04.04.2016 A view from Central Europe: Will the EU deal with Turkey work?
- 29.02.2016 A view from Central Europe: Germany and V4 moving further apart?