05.05.2021 - A European Green Deal Balancing Act: The Present and Future Competitiveness of Industrial Decarbonisation
Wednesday, 05 May 2021
The event will be live-streamed on this page (on the video tile below) and on our social media channels.
GLOBSEC would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first Slovakia ‘Fit for 55’ dialogue focusing on the decarbonization of industry, “A European Green Deal Balancing Act: The Present and Future Competitiveness of Industrial Decarbonisation”
In the lead-up and aftermath of the European Commission’s European Green Deal revision, the Slovakia ‘Fit for 55’ series is meant to provide a public platform for messaging and cooperation among key public sector, corporate, association and expert stakeholders to help ensure EGD measures are fit for purpose to lead the low carbon transition.
- Miroslav Kiral'varga, Vice President, External Affairs, Administration, Business Development, US Steel Kosice
- Michal Kica, State Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Slovak Republic
- Tomas Kakula, Director General, Competitiveness, Ministry of Economy
- Ralk Kelle, Head of Sustainability Business Integration, Evonik
- Vazil Hudak, GLOBSEC Vice Chair and EU Envoy for SMEs
Read the summary outcome below.