Ep. 2: American aid - Ukraine's New Macroeconomic Magic
We are back, getting into the nitty gritty. In episode two, Pavlo Sheremeta reacts to the latest aid package from the Biden Administration and its correlation with his weekly piece on the national macroeconomic situation while offering a few policy recommendations to increase revenue. He also shares his recent travels through Ukraine and meeting industry leaders, as well as gives his take on the recent Yale study on Russia’s economic oblivion.
If you want to learn more, listen to the full episode.
Don’t forget to read Pavlo Sheremeta’s commentary on Ukraine's macroeconomic balance attached below.
- "Ukraine’s Economy Will Collapse Without More Aid Now" by Maria Repko
- "Ukraine needs more western support and smarter economic policies to win the war" by Oleg Churiy
- "Inside the City of the Damned" by David Patrikarakos
- "Business Retreats and Sanctions Are Crippling the Russian Economy" a Yale study by Jeff Sonnenfeld et al.
- "A London Hedge Fund Wants Its Money Back From Ukraine" by Anna Hirtenstein