A Message to the Alliance: Place Ukraine on a Path to NATO Membership
Sixteen months have passed since Russia launched its full-scale invasion of Ukraine. As NATO prepares for its next summit the Alliance must take further and more robust measures to address the Russian threat and support Ukraine. Ahead of the NATO Summit in Vilnius, what is the message to the Allies?
- Gen (Ret.) Ben Hodges, Senior Advisor, Human Rights First; former Commading General United States Army Europe, Chairman of FSDC, GLOBSEC
- Gen (Ret.) Sir Richard Shirreff, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Strategia Worldwide; former Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe, SACEUR
- Gen (Ret.) Philip Breedlove, former Supreme Allied Commander Europe, SACEUR
- Gen (Ret.) Pavel Macko, Chairman, ODS - Civic Democrats of Slovakia
- Róbert Vass, President and Founder of GLOBSEC
- Jan Krzysztof Bielecki, former Prime Minister of Poland
- Ian Brzezinski, Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Europe and NATO Policy
- Charles Powell, Director, Elcano Royal Institute
- Kurt Volker, Distinguished Fellow, Center for European Policy Analysis; Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine
- Constanze Stelzenmueller, Senior Fellow-Foreign Policy, Center on the US and Europe, Fritz Stern Chair on Germany and trans-Atlantic Relations
See the full text of the message below.